I'm Mandy, an award winning wedding and portrait photographer, artist and occasional crazy cat lady, I live in Newcastle in the beautiful North East of England and I'm mum of 3, wife of 1, owned by 4 cats.
I'm a bit of a camera geek if I'm honest, it started as a hobby and became a full on obsession, my assistant calls me the human light meter! I love what I do, there's something incredibly special about being able to document love and be there for the most important day of peoples lifes, it might have taken me 29 years to discover just how creative I actually am but 10 years on and it feels like I've always been a photographer.
Random things about me -
1. My cats have exceedingly fabulous names, from Disco Bob to The Cupcake (head of the cat mafia)
2. I read Vogue but only to look at the pictures and I watch Americas Next Top Model but only because I like the trashiness even though I claim it's because I like to see how the photographers work
3. I am a little bit quirky vintage
4. When I grow up I want to be in a musical
5. I love shoes, I have an entire cupboard full, I really should be sponsored by Irregular Choice
6. I used to have an imaginary friend called Damedree
So, thats a little about me, if you want to have a chat with me about shooting your wedding photographs, your kids or maybe you want to commission me to create some fabulous art dahling, then give me a call or click on my contact page.
I promise I'll only shoot you in the nicest way possible